Course Specific Policy:
1. GRANT OF LICENCE
In consideration of your payment, we grant you a licence to use the purchased eLearning courses (“the Products”). This licence is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms.
This licence is personal to you and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
We develop, distribute and maintain the Products and will also provide you with log in details. We will also manage your access to the Products and provide support to you, where necessary.
You shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for your individual training. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these terms. You shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials.
We provide the materials ‘as is’ and without any warranties, whether express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded under statute. We also do not warrant that the materials will be error free, including technical inaccuracies.
3. ACCESS TO MATERIALS
The starting date of your access to the Products is deemed to be the date that you first have access. We will attempt to contact you where your access period has ended. Where this is the case, we cannot guarantee that certification or completion (as appropriate) will be possible. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure that you complete the content within the allocated time period.
We will take all commercially reasonable steps to provide you with uninterrupted access to the Products. However, your access may be restricted from time to time for reasons beyond our control. Such reasons include force majeure events, power outages and actions from computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Your access may also be interrupted due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance and other related reasons. Where this is the case, we will take commercially reasonable steps to restore your full access within a reasonable period of time. ‘Commercially reasonable’ in these terms shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith, without an unduly burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
We aim to provide courses and materials of the highest quality. As such, improvements or changes to the Products or any other materials may occur at any time without prior notification in order to ensure that they are up to date and accurate.
Where your access to the Products is restricted for any of the above reasons, we may provide you with a free extension of time at our sole discretion.
4. PRICING AND PAYMENT
We use third party payment providers, depending on the way in which you make payments – Stripe. Payment for the Products must be made at the point of purchase.
You agree to provide payment for the Products in the stipulated currency and you will be liable to pay any relevant conversion charges, as well as applicable sales tax in your region. Please note that we must receive your payment in full before providing you with access to the Products.
Your payment includes the licensing of the Products for a limited period of time that is appropriate for the eLearning content. We are unable to provide a refund if you fail to complete the content within the allocated time, except at our absolute and sole discretion.
We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of any of our products. This will not affect products that have already been purchased.
5. CANCELLATION AND RESTRICTION POLICY
Where Products are delivered to you immediately, you will not have the right to change your mind. In other cases, you may change your mind within fourteen (14) days of purchase, so long as materials have not been provided to you, downloaded, streamed or otherwise accessed. If you do wish to cancel, please contact us via email.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the system requirements, including compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service, prior to purchasing any content. We are unable to provide refunds where your access to the Products is inhibited due to insufficient system requirements.
We may restrict your access to the Products if you breach these terms, including without limitation:
- a) A failure to make any payment due to us; or
- b) Failure to provide accurate information that is necessary for us to provide the Products to you.
In these circumstances, we will inform you in writing with seven (7) days’ notice that your access to the Products will be restricted.
- Details provided to The Foot and Ankle Show for the purpose of registration will be used to ensure that individuals are provided with relevant information relating to the event.
- Data may be shared with third parties to ensure the provision of services deemed essential. Data shared for this reason will not be used to market any services or products without the consent of the individual
- Individuals reserve the right to opt-out of communications from The Foot and Ankle Show at any point in time.
- Attendees to The Foot and Ankle Show will have the option for their badges to be scanned in while visiting theatres, by doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the sponsors of the event.
- By allowing an exhibitor to scan their badge during the event individuals are consenting to their registration details including email being shared with this exhibitors
- There is strictly no admittance to minors or anyone under-18. Please make alternative childcare arrange, there are no crèche facilities.
- The Foot and Ankle Show reserves the right to reject admission of any individuals who are not deemed to be relevant industry professionals
- By attending, visitors agree not to take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour, or any activity which may disrupt the Event. Failure to adhere to this could result in being asked to leave the Event.
- It is a requirement of entry that all visitors will register in their own name and display a valid visitor badge. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure to do this is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Please note that official photographers will be present at the Conference, the Exhibition and at the social events filming videos, lectures and taking photographs. By attending the Event, visitors consent to such filming and photography and The Foot and Ankle Show is entitled to use all videos and photographs of visitors, for marketing and promotional purposes in all or any media, without compensation or liability.
- Tickets for the event are only refundable if the organiser cancels the event. The organiser is not responsible for any consequential losses of ticketholders for travel accommodation or any other expenses if the organiser cancels or reschedules the event.
- If the ticket holder cannot attend themselves for any reason, they are not entitled to a refund but may sell their ticket to another individual at face value but must inform the organiser.
- The organisers retain the right to change the line up of speakers or sessions and the timings of such, this will not entitle the ticket holder to any refund in part or full.
- The organiser cannot refund tickets for anyone who is refused entry, or asked to leave the event for any of the following: Abusive, threatening, drunken or antisocial behaviour, which includes smoking in a no smoking area.